2015年3月21日 星期六

[Fixed] Intel(R) Technology Access Service slowing down the CPU

I just bought my new laptop Acer VN7-791G few days ago. When I watch youtube , I found out the fan will turn on and working on full speed, and CPU process is around 70%, it is really weird,
Because I only watching youtube on Chrome , and didn't do anything else.

I check the process manager, and I saw that Intel(R) Technology Access Service holding CPU resource. I don't know what  Intel(R) Technology Access Service for , but after I killed this process, all system working well again. 

If you have the same problem like this, you can follow up the step as below :

1. Please search:Service
2. Looking for Intel(R) Technology Access Service in Service , then click right button on this item and  choose content.
3. Setting Intel(R) Technology Access from start -> stop , then apply it.
4. Reboot you system , Done !!

Via these steps , you can fixed the Intel(R) Technology Access problem and waiting for Intel's update. Enjoy it !

-Marcus.

沒有留言:

張貼留言